Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pure Talent and Stress...

Okay y'all. How are you guys? I'm good, thanks for asking.

2 things: #1-Look at my new page "Pure Talent Films" and watch our production. LOL

#2-Pray for me. I am trying not to stress out because I'm a little in over my head right now. I have SO MUCH to do. Babysitting, theater, a TON of stuff for the Crisis Pregnancy Center and school work...not to mention piano practice, choir or year book committee. I won't be this busy for very long. Because theater will end soon as will the Pregnancy Center stuff. But these are times when it is tempting not to read the Bible in the morning. Ya know? But now is when I need it most. I need to be in God's Word and resting in Him because I can't do it without Him. So just pray that I would not lose my head and do things to the best of my ability for the Glory of Jesus Christ.

Also the fundraiser for the Pregnancy center is going gooooood. Things are really starting to happen! Praise the LORD!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'll be praying for you, Ash! Send me an email sometime and we can talk more...!
~Katherine