Monday, November 15, 2010

4000 words behind. Not the warm fuzzy feeling.

Yeah. The title says it all. I am currently 4,000 words behind in my nanowrimo. 4000 WORDS! AH! It was easy at first, but all it takes is for me to have one busy day and it's hard to catch up. I can write about 1,000 per hour IF I'm focused. So, i miss one day and I'm 1,667 words behind. This past week I missed two days and had a kinda protective-not- really day. So I'm 4,000 words behind. Pray for me. I think I'm going insane.

I figured I should post a little something. At the LEAST a howdy. I feel bad for not being consistent. My bad.

Truth be told, I've actually been a little down lately. I know I shouldn't be (I mean, I'm a child of God's. How could I be down, right?) but I still am. Don't you hate when that little thing just sets on in this horrible-depressed-ish mood? That is happening to me right now. It stinks.

But I was happy because even thought I've been sad, God has been reminding me that He is the best friend I could ever have and He is the best shoulder to cry on. And even though I'm down He's reminded me that it's okay as long as I am remembering that God's in control and He knows what He's doing. YEAH! I was happy to hear that, when He told me....*thinks* In His cool-God-whispering sort of way.

I'm so glad that He knows what He's doing cuz I totally don't. :)

Here is a great verse. Psalm 38:4 "Taste and see that the Lord is good."

OoO I don't do that enough. I started thinking...how many times do I just reflect on the goodness of God? Often. But not near often enough. I think we would stop complaining and having so many issues if we just realized the sheer goodness of God. God loves us. For real. We can taste it.

Think about that.

We can taste it!

I don't know about you, but I can taste the goodness of God in pizza and mozzarella cheese sticks (with marinara sauce) - both of which I haven't had in an eternity.

And we can see it. Psalm 19:1 "The heavens declare the glory of god and the firmament showeth His handiwork."

I'm actually watchin my hands typing right now and thinking. God is so good and creative at that. I look at the sky and think about how vast He is. And I watch Him at work in my life. God is good. It's plain to see. I have a life that is the proof. I can walk, talk, dance, act like a crazy woman and God loves me. That's a really cool thought.

I'm just rambling sorry. I guess I'll stop now.

Taste and See. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

No comments: