Monday, November 1, 2010

Cast Your Care On The Lord

Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. But you, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of corruption; … But as for me, I trust in you." Psalm 55:22 -23

I'll admit, I've been a tad depressed today and I didn't cast my care on the Lord. I was upset but didn't go to Him in prayer like I should have. But thankfully God knew that and sent people to me to remind me to keep focusing on Him - that He knows what He's doing.

I'm silly, thinking I have everything under control.

Word of wisdom that I don't remember myself. "Every time you have the slightest burden - go to God in prayer about it." Seriously,God doesn't tire of hearing your voice. He longs to be by you and help you. So bring you cares to Him.

i love the lyrics from a song we sang at VBS.

Something like: " God speaks, God sees, God loves, God leads, God hears, God cares about me. Yeaaaah, so I will cast my care on the Lord because He cares for me. I will trust in God no matter what cause I know He will never stop - caring for me. He's always caring for me.

Btw, day one of NANOWRIMO is done. And I wrote more than the daily quota. 2,884 words. YEAH! Pray that I'll keep the enthusiasm and persevere.

No comments: