Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm a Junior...Suddenly...

Okay, two things. First, all of my readers who are hanging with me through the P31W posts need to go read this other post on a friend's blog, Letters From LoVizzle. Logan has a really great blog and his latest post was about Prudence. It's great! Go read it, leave comments and support him, okay? Okay.

Second, I think I need to announce to all of you all that I'm an official junior this year. Yes, yes, I know. I am NOT graduating this year. 2012 is my year now. I could graduate. I have enough credits and all, but I think that it is in my best interest to stay back another year - for various reasons. Some of them being I don't want to have to leave for college yet, I just turned 17, I want to do some dual credit and take some more time to really fine tune and focus some of my talents and interests.

I just wanted to post that so I don't have 7o,ooo,ooo people asking me the same questions over and over again - it can get annoying. Yeah, this is about an epic a post as I have energy for....

4 comments:

Logan Vaughan said...

Welcome to the best class ever - 2012 :) We are the reason the world will end. Booyah!

Ashley said...

HA! The worlds ending on 2012? I didn't get the memo?!?! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Logan Vaughan said...

I hope that is sarcasm... anybody in America who hasn't heard the Mayan belief that the world ends in 2012 is just sad lol. Of course, only God Himself knows when the endtimes come. :p

Ashley said...

No, I actually have heard that - in passing. I don't know the details though.