Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Because He Loves Me

Prince Charming loves us. It's a dream come true. He is everything we've ever wanted and he constantly pushes and inspires us to be better than we are.

This is true. When we know that someone loves us...a lot. It brings the best out of us. It makes us want to be more than we are.

I know that I lack that steam when it comes to Christ's love for me and my desire to become more like Him. His great inspiring love SHOULD inspire me to become more than I am. And it does, but not liek it should.

This is an area for examining ourselves. How do we react to being 'our best' for other people compared to how we are inspired by God 's love for us?

This is short...but they are jsut my thoughts all compiled into a short little, fun-sized post.

Ciao!

No comments: