Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dear Christian....

I have been pondering this verse a lot lately. It really has started to convict me.

1 Peter 3: 15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts and always been ready to give an answer to anyone who asks of the hope within you, with meekness and fear."

This is a command from scripture! Why do you treat it like an option and not prepare yourself? I've done it too. But recently I have been trying to find answers to common questions about the Lord so when I do come across them, I'll be ready.

Here are so good one's to start with.

Why are you so different?

If God is loving, why does He allow me to suffer?

How are you even sure God is real?

How do I be saved?

Why do you know the Bible is true?

I'm looking into some of the answers to these questions. So as I (hopefully) find answers, I'll post them and all that jazz. I would love feedback!

Peace, love and tacos!

No comments: