Monday, July 5, 2010

Cause at CAMP BARNABAS you know its alright...

You guys won't be hearing from me for a while. I'm leaving for CAMP BARNABAS! Tomorrow! I'm so excited. CB is just the best place in the WHOLE WORLD...next to EIG of course. :D

Be praying. CB is a special needs camp. I am going to be a counselor, and basically will have a special needs camper to care for all week. I'm really scared. I can just see my camper not liking me, them having a speech problem and me never understanding what they want...ect. Please pray that God will give me strength. I know I won't be able to do it without Him. Pray that as I step us to the challenge that every fear will melt away. I want to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ and I know I can't be that holding onto my fears.

I envy your prayers. Thanks!

No comments: