Saturday, July 3, 2010

WOW...

Okay I have to share something with y'all I am sure some of you guys have already heard me talk about.

Francis Chan in his book Crazy Love talked about his grandmother and her amazing love and devotion to Jesus Christ.

One time he took her to a play. During the intermission he leaned over and asked her if she was enjoying herself. She said, "No, I am not." Of course he was shocked. She said, "I don't want to be doing this when the Lord comes back."

Man, if we lived like that.....


....


....


Think about it. If we lived thinking about what Jesus would come back and find us doing, we would live radically different lives. I mean, I don't know about y'all but I don't want Jesus to come back and find me wasting time on the computer, sinning, smarting off to mom, judging someone in my mind, sad, having a bad attitude.

If Jesus came back right now. Would you be ashamed with what you were doing? Would you be found redeeming the time? Rejoicing in Jesus Christ? Witnessing? Studying?

Or doing nothing that has eternal/Kingdom benefit?

Ephesians 5:15-16 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

No comments: