Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day Numbah TWAH!

We all had to go through a series of training. It was kinda scary. We had to learn about what to do if a camper ever had a seizure, about the three person rule, abuse, yadda yadda.

Then the campers arrived.It was sooo cool. I wish I had it on tape for all you all to watch. We screamed our heads off when the campers came. We wanted to be as 'electric' as possible to get the campers excited about camp and not be sad to leave their parents. So we give each camper a really warm welcome by showing our excitement and screaming. Lol. I know it seems really really cheesy but the campers loved it. Everything about this camp revolves around them and the love the welcome. Completely go crazy over it!



When Jen got there. I fell in love with her right off the bat. She had the sweetest giggle and was so giddy when she got there. I discovered walking to our cabin that we both like to sing. So we would get along well. We actually sang a lot through the week randomly. Rascal Flatts and Miley Cyrus. Oh, yeah. Lol.

I discovered pretty quickly that she was insanely boy crazy. HAH! That was verrrry entertaining. She was constantly dragging me around so she could talk to every guy in the camp. :D Hehe!

The first night we had a indian themed dance party.Yeah, I know. It was really random. Every night there was a really weird party. Lol.

No comments: