Tuesday, August 3, 2010

:O

I think Ashley went to camp and left me here all by myself to blog. Just kidding, but seriously...Anyways, I really don't have anything to say today. Although, I watched a very interesting debate today on Youtube and I thought I would post it. Take a look. It shouldn't bore anyone. If it didn't bore me, it probably won't bore you. It's a Nightline Face-Off with Free Thinkers Deepak Chopra and Carlton Pearson and Jesus Thinkers Annie Lobert and Mark Driscoll. (I like Driscoll.) The debate is whether Satan exists or not. It's very interesting to here what they say, although I really don't agree with anything the Free Thinkers think. There are ten parts to this debate. Please watch it and comment what you think. Here's part one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OdLZwDGhE8

No comments: