Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1 -Your Best Friend

Okay I will write a letter to my best friend. An maaybe a few other of my really good friends.


Carlee (a.k.a carwee, carwiki, carkiwi, carlos, carcahwee/lee, carkeys, cark, cars, butt, sis),

I never thought that I could be such good friends with someone so different from me. We're white and black, left and right, day and night. Ya know? You are way more high-strung and not reserved. Me, on the other hand, am more laid back and can be reserved around certain people. I love it. I think we balance each other pretty good, don't you?

I'm so happy to call you my best friend. There is no one I would rather spend my time with. I can be me around you. I feel like I never have to hold anything back with you. Its just me. I'm so glad that we can have little arguments but then work it out. I think it has really made us better friends. If you and I hadn't had our arguments I don't think I would know as much about you.

One thing I love about you is your sensitive personality. I love how you seem to feel other people and get chill bumps over a sad song. I love you have a heart to see people come to know Christ, the way you get fired up about politics and would be the first person to club someone if they said something mean about me. Lol.
I love laughing with you! I'm just saying! I can't be around you without running to the bathroom. Your sense of humor kills me. And you never get mad at me. Dude, for real! I have done some awful stuff before and I'm amazed at how you let things roll of your back like you do.

I really believe that I have grown so much with you as my best friend. I imagine us as old old ladies watching our kids play in the back yard. I hope with all my heart that you and I aren't going to stop being friends. You are the most amazing friend I could ever have and I wouldn't trade you for anybody.

*gives flying tackle hug while squealing*

Your Bestie,
Ashwee

Wow, that was really fun...I think I am going to write a letter also to two other people that I'm pretty close to.

Hope,
Girl, I haven't known you very long, but I just want you to know how happy I am that you and I met. Seriously, it hasn't been a year and your emails have been such an encouragement to me. You are a Godly young lady and I love spending time with you. You live sooooo far away. I hate it. I hope we continue to be friends and grow in the Lord together.  You are so mature in your walk with the Lord for your age. Can't wait for Youth Conference!
Love you, Hopie

Chelsea,
A song reminds me of you and me. "I've hear it said that people come int our lives. For a reason. Bringing something we must learn and we are lead to those who help us most to grow if we let them and help them in return." Lol. I don't know if it goes the same for you, but I'm always sooo inspired by the way you jump and tackle things. You want to sing and do theater so you pour your life into becoming that. That is so cool. I need more focused like that. And being with you has inspired me to be better. I know I'm the singer I am because I wanted to be like you. :) Thanks for being someone to laugh with, sing with, and talk about theater "drama" with. Lol. I love you bunches!

No comments: