Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 5 - Sibling

Ok, sorry, I know I'm behind really bad. I am trying to post but I just never have the TIME! GRRR!

Dear Becca,
Wow, where do I even begin? You are the greatest sister I could ever ask for. I know we have had our fights and differences but you have always been there for me.I know that you feel like you have to protect me and look out for me. That means so much to me. I hope you never stop that. It makes me feel like I really have some one who cares about exactly how I'm feeling and what I want and my needs. I love how you and I are so random together. We just stare in each others eyes and say something really dumb and then bust out laughing. Sometimes I need those random laughs more than you know. I love wearing your clothes. They are always so much better than mine.

You always encourage me so much sis! You show me things form different angles and help me see. You let me know when I'm lacking in an area so I can get better. I get prideful at times so I really need those reminders.

I'm sorry when I am sometime annoying and don't treat you with the respect I ought to. You are so precious to be with but sometimes I just forget that.Thanks for being so patient with me and loving me anyways.

Thanks for always paying for me. Dude, I for-real owe you so much money. I need to get better at paying you back. Mmmm, all the milk-shakes and fries. A picture of health.

Thanks for being an encouragement in the Lord. I pray for you all the time. I hope that you grow up to be a Proverbs 31 woman. Somehow, I know you will be. Just follow the Lord with all your heart. Like the man who sold everything to buy the one valuable pearl, surrender your  life to Christ.

I love you.

-Ashy
*kissy*

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks so much sis! That was super sweet and almost made me teary. You are precious and I love you so much! *kissy back*