Saturday, December 4, 2010

I shall be doing this...

Okay, so a few of my friends are doing this thing on their blogs. And because I'm unoriginal I'm going to copy them. Well, I okayed it with the girl who started it (Kirstin). So I am going to be writing a letter on my blog every day for thirty days to various peoples.

The line-up will be as follows. So keep checking back because you may end up having mail! Lol.


Day 1- Your Best Friend
Day 2- Your crush
Day 3- Your parents
Day 4- Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5- Your Future Spouse
Day 6- A stranger
Day 7- Your dreams
Day 8- Your favorite internet friend
Day 9- Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10- Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to
Day 11- A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12- The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13- Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14- Someone you've drifted away from
Day 15- The person you miss most
Day 16- Someone that's not in your state/country
Day 17- Someone from your childhood
Day 18- The person that you wish you could be
Day 19- Someone that pesters your mind-good or bad
Day 20- The one that broke your heart hardest
Day 21- Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22- Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23- The person you last kissed
Day 24- The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25- The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26- The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27- The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28- Someone that changed your life
Day 29- The person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30- Your reflection in the mirror

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

I didn't start it! I mean, I didn't come up with it or anything, my friend did! lol

Unknown said...

Whoa; now *that* is a cool idea o.O

Katherine said...

I'll be looking forward to reading them all, Ashley! :)

Ashley said...

@Mig: You should do it cuz!