Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3 -Meh Parents

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Whoo, I'll tell ya. We have been through a lot together. Hard times, good times, fun times, boring times, strange times and well....I'll leave it at that. Lol. I know I'm lucky because I can truly call my parents two of my very very good friends. Thank you both so much for teaching me to walk in the Lord and wanting what God wants for me. I owe you guys for never completely squashing all my crazy ideas and dreams. I always have some new,crazy idea and you guys just nod and say, "That's cool", wondering what on earth possessed me to embrace such an endeavor. Ya'll never say, "That's a dumb idea." or "Why the HECK would you want to do THAT?" You guys have been real patient with me and for that I am thankful. You guys have driven me to tim-buck-too to do the things I want to do and have poured gobs of time and money and miles into things like my braces, singing, piano, drama, volunteering, and camp barnabas, soccer, basketball and many more things. Thanks for the late night convos, pushing me to my fullest capacity, and reminding me to always seek the Lord. I love spending time with you two and being goof-balls together. I know it makes you guys sad that I'm growing up and might move away soon, but trust me, I'll always come back to be with you guys! Love you both sooo sooo much!

Yo Daughter,
Ashley

No comments: