Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 7 - My dreams

Dear Dreams,

You are both a curse and a blessing. It is you that has me confused about what God wants me to do with my life. You invade my thoughts and terrorize me. Yet, you motivate me. You confuse me, but give me something to aim for. Sometimes I wish you weren't there, but I know if you weren't that I would live a totally passionless life. And passion is what drives me on from day to day. Passion about what I could do for God and stuff.

Sometimes you have me running in circles, completely unfocused. Yet other times, I know exactly what I'm shooting for because of you and end up doing something productive.

It is very hard to ignore you. I want to pursue you, but I must ask myself what God would want of me. Not myself. I do hope that you are part of God's plans but you never know where He could have me. He sometimes has some really random plans. But it's an adventure. Let's see where it takes us.

Your dreamer,
Ashley

No comments: