Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 8 -My Favorite Internet Friend

Hm...well just so you know, I am not on the social networks or anything, so these two people are just peeps I know from their blogs and forums and stuff...

1: Miguel (He has many names: Bof, Bliz, Blizzard of Fire, Mig)

Dear Cuz,
Thanks for always being so nice to me on OYAN. Let me tell ya, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have had any critiques on my novel. Thanks soooo much for sticking with it and helping me with all my random nautical questions and stuff. I have always known that if I ever needed anyone to talk to or someone to help me I could always come to you. And you have always supported me in my crazy ideas, just encouraging me to follow God's will for me. And your love for God so inspires me (I guess you can't tell exactly thru the computer, but it seems as though you really have a heart for the Lord.) Bravo! Keep serving Christ in everything you do. Keep being involved in things that are trying to make a difference. And DEFINITELY KEEP WRITING! Would I be surprised if I saw a book in Books a Million written by you?...Naw, not at all! :)

A Sister from the Forum,
Ashley Jones


Kyle Cheng:

I anxiously await your blog posts. I love reading them and each one speaks to me specifically. Thank you for making your thoughts on things known and for not being afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You have encouraged me to dive down into a deeper relationship with Christ through journaling. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! You were right! I can already see the work God has been doing in me. Thanks so much for refering me. Please, continue in the faith and continue blogging! You've been an inspiration. Your "laboring" hasn't been in vain.

Your Sister in Christ,
Ashley Jones

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You are SO sweet. =)

I really thank God for what you've been learning. Hearing about other people journaling really gets by blood flowing :P

And you deserve to be referred. God has as much to speak through you as he does me and just about every other Christian blogger x)

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you so much, Cuz.

Sometimes it's hard but we keep plugging away,
relying on nothing but His strength and Grace.

And, on the flipside of things, I must thank you for inspiring me as well. Things aren't always easy, things don't always make sense, but I admire your heart for serving God and your want to honor Him in all that you do.

Patience _will_ reward those who use it ;)

Again, thank you, and keep on using whatever you have for the glory of God and to reach a broken world.

Your brother in Christ,
Mig

God bless, dearest Cuz.

Kyle said...

Hey Ash. Get your copy of this book asap. =)

http://booksneeze.com/blogger/request/9781400316410

It's sounds really cool and was first published came out 4-5 days ago. It's for girls, but I'd love to hear what it's about. You get it free if you agree to write a review on it when you're done.